The waypoint descriptions can be found on the Essex and Suffolk GC task planning page.
The images of each task (the blue links) have all been updated to be clearer and easier to understand. If you download Spine.exe which shows current NOTAMs, you can also use it to set tasks (Windows version only, Android version currently only shows the day's NOTAMs). And it's free.
If you are after a badge flight, it helps to know the rules - which are given here on the FAI website.
1. Bic50k_1 = BIC - LAS, 81km. Elv = 618' Max launch height = 3000' See Note 1
2. Bic50k_2 = BIC - GRL, 76km. Elv = 254' Max launch height = 2480'
3. Bic50k_3 = BIC - HUS, 59km. Elv = 505' Max launch height = 2170'
4. Bic50k_4 = BIC - BID, 55km. Elv = 135' Max launch height = 1670'
5. Bic50k_5 = BIC - RIV, 69km. Elv = 730' Max launch height = 2720' See Note 1
6. Bic50k_6 = BIC - MEM, 56.3km. Elv = 659' Max launch height = 2230' See Note 1 and 2.
NOTE 1: Although Lasham, Membury and Rivar are higher than Bicester, round about the 50km mark down track, the ground is not as high as the airfields. These high max launch heights could penalise any landout. Don't go this high. You really don't need to launch higher than 2000' for any of those where the max launch height exceeds 2000', because if you can't get away from 2000', the conditions are not good enough for 50km.
NOTE 2 Membury is privately owned. You MUST contact them to check it's okay before setting off.
With these max launch heights, it is best to release before you reach the indicated height, as altimeters stick and under-read on the way up. It's probably best to tap the metal of the instrument panel (not the glass) when close to the max indicated and release when, say, 50' below it.
For triangles, etc, the exact distance will depend on how you configure the sectors. Some that are close to the distance required may need you to enter the 90o sector, not just the 0.5km circle.
1. Bic100k_1 = BIC - NOS - WOB - BIC, 102km FAI 28%
2. Bic100k_2 = BIC - NOS - EDG - BIC, 105km FAI 28%
3. Bic100k_3 = BIC - DID - SIL - BIC, 105km
4. Bic100k_4 = BIC - NPT - OXS - BIC, 107km
5. Bic100k_5 = BIC - NPT - EDG - BIC, 112km
6. Bic100k_6 = BIC - CHE - BIC, 113km O/R
7. Bic100k_7 = BIC - OXS - NOS - BIC,113km
8. Bic100k_8 = BIC - NOS - BED - BIC, 115km
9. Bic100k_9 = BIC - LRI - GAY - BIC, 116km FAI 28%
10. Bic100k_10 = BIC - HUS - BIC, 118km O/R
11. Bic100k_11 = BIC - NPT - NAW - BIC, 126km
12. Bic100k_12 = BIC - MOR - NOS - BIC, 133km
13. Bic100k_13 = BIC - HUS - NPT - BIC, 136km
14. Bic100k_14 = BIC - NLE - SOU - BIC, 144km FAI 28%
1. Bic200k_1 = BIC - HUS - GRL - BIC, 205km FAI 28%
2. Bic200k_2 = BIC - TEW - OLN - BIC, 208km
3. Bic200k_3 = BIC - BAS - NOS - BIC, 211km
4. Bic200k_4 = BIC - TEW - PIT - BIC, 212km
5. Bic200k_5 = BIC - WCB - RUS - BIC, 216km
6. Bic200k_6 = BIC - KGS - BOZ - BIC, 218km
7. Bic200k_7 = BIC - HUS - BIR - BIC, 223km
8. Bic200k_8 = BIC - RUS - CHE - BIC, 223km
9. Bic200k_9 = BIC - CHV - HUS - BIC, 223km
10. Bic200k_10 = BIC - BVR - NOS - BIC, 224km
1. Bic250k_1 = BIC - PEW - BED - BIC, 253km
2. Bic250k_2 = BIC - MET - CAX - BIC, 254km FAI 28%
3. Bic250k_3 = BIC - GRM - BED - BIC, 261km
1. Bic300k_1 = BIC - PEW - CAX - BIC, 307km
2. Bic300k_2 = BIC - BVR - ELY - BIC, 309km FAI 28%
3. Bic300k_3 = BIC - LEO - KES - BIC, 312km
4. Bic300k_4 = BIC - EAR - BIR - BIC, 317km
5. Bic300k_5 = BIC - NEW - SB1 - BIC, 319km
6. Bic300k_6 = BIC - FRO - CAX - BIC, 380km - there are multiple choices near FRO to shorten this to 360, 350, 340 or whatever you wish.
1. Bic500k_1 = BIC - LAS - GRM - ELY - BIC, 506km
2. Bic500k_2 = BIC - HDW - BUG - GRL - BIC, 509km
3. Bic500k_3 = BIC - ALT - SBY - KGS - BIC, 509km
4. Bic500k_4 = BIC - MY2 - PEW - CAX - BIC, 512km
5. Bic500k_5 = BIC - EAR - BUG - GRL - BIC, 522km
6. Bic500k_6 = BIC - ELY - PEW - CAX - BIC, 523km